Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Phone and internet are overrated

When we first moved here I could not make phone calls from the apartment (or only sporadically). AT&T's solution? Send me a new SIM card that was California optimized. Of course before I installed it, my phone seemed to start working again, so I ignored it. Until yesterday. 4 dropped calls on the drive home, and I decided to try the new one. Now I can't get data or voice calls most of the time. Why am I spending $100 a month with AT&T again? I wish I could deduct $.20 from my account for every dropped call. I would be paying nothing...

The other fun one is internet. It seems to go in waves, sometimes full signal strength, sometimes nothing. This implies I really should be doing work outside of the home, because having multiple tabs open does not work. In fact, I could not talk with AT&T on Skype yesterday because the connection was so bad. Maybe I am not supposed to be working...

No comments:

Post a Comment